- Menu Selection – How much is there to choose from
- Taste – VERY important category. The tasting experience of the burger itself. Meat, bun, vegetables, sauce…
- Extras – Fries, dip sauces. Both quantity and taste
- Presentation – You eat with your eyes, right? First impression always important. Plating is everything.
- Environment – Cosy, noisy, relaxed
- Service – well service….good service, bad service
- Value for money – The burger can be fantastic….but if it costs you a small fortune…
- Paying process – Now what is this? Well nobody likes to wait for the bill for ever. The lunch break is a valuable time of day. We want to eat burgers, not waste our time on other things. Service can be good…but if there´s a long process to get out of there……here´s where you rate it.
Value for money
8.4 average based on 7 ratings